Re: [leshan-dev] no response after client hello with server rpk mode only

Leshan does not support Server authentication only (I mean without client authentication).

I don't think the LWM2M specification allow this.

May I ask what exactly is your use case ?

Simon

Le 10/02/2017 à 01:39, Joseph Cho a écrit :

Hi,

>The leshan-server-demo supports only PSK and RPK

Thanks for your reply.

Let me rephrase my question.

For rpk , I test the case

"Client and Server Use Raw Public Keys"

(cf https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7250#section-5.2 )

and handshake is ok (see Fig.1 below).

I test another one , which is the case "

Server Uses a Raw Public Key"

(cf. https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7250#section-5.1 ).

My question is here.

If client does not use a raw public and server use a raw public,

it seems leshan-server doesn't work properly after client hello in handshake protocol.

Hello Verify Request doesn't come from server. (see Fig.2 below)

Does leshan-server or leshan-server-demo supports

both "Client and Server Use Raw Public Keys" case and

"Server Uses a Raw Public Key" case?

Thanks,

Joseph

[Fig.1]