Re: [kura-dev] Kura and mToolkit

Hi Jens,

Yes, it's easy enough to create a Karaf feature for these mgmt bundles.
I'm a little preoccupied until this weekend, but will do then and make it
available to you.

BTW, do you know of any good tooling to create karaf features (e.g. from
p2 feature groups)?

In the mean time, you can install the ECF SDK (does not yet include the
mgmt bundles) into Karaf as per here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Install_into_Apache_Karaf

Note that this includes far more than is needed strictly for the mgmt, but
it was put together for general Karaf usage.

Scott