[kura-dev] Pull Request

Hi Everyone

We have recently made a couple of pull request on the KURA repo to pull in some changes that we have made to allow KURA to build and run on Windows.

Unfortunately our requests have been rejected with the following status

The pull request did not pass Eclipse validation.

  • The following users have invalid Signed-off-by footers. Please use the Signed-Off-By (git commit -s) mechanism to confirm the origin of the submission. The identity in the Signed-off-By must match the Author or the Committer.
    • martin.malik@xxxxxxxxxxxx

But the commits within the pull request are signed,

Anyone got any ideas

Thanks

Mark Cullen
Windows Development – Eurotech United Kingdom

direct:    +44 (0) 1223 403466

email:   mark.cullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

EUROTECH

Imagine. Build. Succeed.

UK – 2 Clifton Court | Cambridge CB1 7BN | Tel. +44 (0)1223 411200 | Fax +44 (0)1223 410457 |
www.eurotech.com

Back to the top