Re: [kura-dev] [Q] TinyB - Intel Tiny Bluetooth LE Library (C++/Java)

Hi,

In ARM architecture some debian-based M2M-GW, I got temperature data from TI SensorTag CC2650
by TinyB v0.4.3 and sample application this below,

   https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/tinyb/blob/master/examples/java/HelloTinyB.java

(It worked on JavaSE Embedded 8 compact1)

I had some difficulty in using TinyB, especially building JNI shared library with GLib/GIO
previous version (my environment is 2.33) than 2.40+ used by TinyB.

I re-created D-Bus I/F C-code (generated-code.[ch]) for BlueZ by gdbus-codegen with
org.bluez.xml and locally modified these generated codes in my env.

   https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/tinyb/blob/master/src/org.bluez.xml

Maybe there remains still a lot of verification.

Regards,

--Shigeru

<Pierantonio.Merlino@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, Wed, 1 Jun 2016 14:17:50 +0000