[kura-dev] Running Kura on Ubuntu

Hi,

I have previously been using Kura 1.4.0 on a Raspberry Pi 2.

But we now wish to deploy Kura and our App on a different hardware platform (an industrial PC) which is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.Â
We ONLY make use of the Ethernet ports and not USB, Bluetooth, Wifi or Serial Ports.

IsÂUbuntuÂa supported runtime platform and if so, how can I deploy Kura to it?
I have tried simply deploying the Pi2 .deb file, but that doesn't seem to work right.Â

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

John MacEnri
Crowley Carbon Ltd