Re: [kura-dev] Kura to IBM IoT Foundation

Hi Dave,

I did wonder about using the DataService directly, but the tutorials I was following didn't mention it.  I'll try it out, thanks.

Is the goal that a Kura application should be able to work with any cloud service without needing to be changed?  It seems to me that this would be a worthy aim, but is it in the Kura plan?

Thanks

Ian