Re: [krazo-dev] Creating CQs

Hey Gregor,

yes, AFAIK attaching the source package from Maven Central was also something I did in a few cases. But I guess this only works if the dependency is a single Maven artifact. But if the dependency is split into foobar-core, foobar-utils, etc, that this may not work... Or at least not contain everything that should be included.

But yes, the automatic license check won't work in many cases and then the IP team will have to manually review it. But usually this takes only 1-2 days.

Christian