Re: [krazo-dev] Creating CQs

Hey Christian!

Cool, thank you!

About attaching the source: I ran into trouble once after I attached the complete git branch.
I think they state somewhere that they only want the source without any documentation or tests. A bot scans the sources and tries do identify the license of the project. It will complain if the tests or documentation don’t contain license headers. This led to a manual review, which (at least in my case) took quiet a while.

So it might be better to attach a sources package from maven central if the library provides one.

Gregor