[krazo-dev] Final release plan

Hi all,

as we are getting closer to our final release, I would like to share the concrete steps planned of the next days/weeks. Just to keep everyone updated. :-)
  • Release 1.0.0-RC1 of the API and TCK
  • Update the Eclipse Krazo dependencies to these RC versions
  • Create CQs for the new dependencies + get approval for the IP Log / release plan
  • Release Krazo 1.0.0-RC1
  • Send all material including the RC1 versions to the JCP for approval
  • Wait for the JCP final release approval
  • Publish 1.0.0 of the API and TCK
  • Update Krazo dependencies (my hope is that updating from 1.0.0-RC1 to 1.0.0 won't require additional paperwork)
  • Stage Krazo 1.0.0 and start the Eclipse release review
  • Publish Krazo 1.0.0 after we get EF approvalĀ
Looks like we have some work to do. :-)

Christian