Re: [krazo-dev] TCK documentation review

Hi all,

I just read the documentation and didn't find anything to complain about. As a newbie to spec TCK's, everything was understandable and clear to me. I checked the links and ran the sample as explained and everything worked. Only thing I didn't try was the signature test, maybe someone else can check this chapter (though I think this works as described too).

So from my side the documentation seems to be OK :)

@Christian: Thanks for writing the documentation. I'm really looking forward to the final release!

Best regards,

Tobias