[krazo-dev] TCK documentation review

Hi all,

I finally found some time to finish the last pending task for the MVC 1.0 TCK, which was the missing TCK documentation. It would be great to get some help with reviewing the TCK documentation which can be downloaded here. Beside a general introduction this document also contains information about the TCK appeals process, the TCK coverage document and a description about how to run the TCK test suite and the signature tests.

If you want to run the tests yourself, please note that the required artifacts are NOT available in Maven Central yet. So you will have to use the Sonatype snapshot repository for fetching the TCK bits.

I'm currently planning to start with the release process for the specification, TCK and RI next weekend. So hurry up! :-)

Best regards

Christian