[keyple-dev] First release

Hi Devs,

first of all, welcome to Eclipse!
I am quite interested in the Keyple project and would like to know a
little bit more about status & plans.

So I checked out the github repository of the java implementation.
Currently this is a raw java library. Any plans to adapt the structure
to a more eclipse-like approach?

Having plugins/features and a p2 site would help to integrate your lib
into an Eclipse application. Further eclipse extension points would be
a great possibility to add extensions like new readers, communication
protocols, and applications. What are the current plans regarding these
topics?

Anyway, hoping to meet some of you @ EclipseCon next month.

cheers
Christian