Le 17/10/2013 18:09, Marc Dutoo a
An idea : having it out as a feature opens the door to letting it be
(re)used by other editors. A first step towards integration with
BPMN2 & Stardust online editors ?
Congratulations for this nice work !
Indeed, I've seen throngs of builds being started lately ;)
And if we can be closer to contributing to Luna build, all the
About splitting it in 2 features :
the split must have a purpose (e.g. did you hear people complain
about size or having too much features ? do you want to make the
build easier or more maintainable ? what else would go in the
extensions plugin, such as examples, or do you want to have an
UML AD-only editor ?).
I actually rather agree with you, it's just to try to make it
Le 17/10/2013 14:56, Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi Marc, all,
as you may have noticed I've been working on the automated
build. I was finally able to fix the signing issue.
* bumped the version of the plugins to 1.4.0
* changed the build platform to luna
* enabled the contribution in the luna aggregator config (let's
see if it works)
What I'd still like to do:
* automatic publishing to update site (requires virtual hudson
* automatic testing
* perhaps split the JWT feature into two features: JWT essential
and JWT optional (transformations etc). what do you think?
jwt-dev mailing list
Dutoo - Head of R&D Dept.
- The Open Source Architect
- Agile, non-intrusive governance for Service-oriented
Marc Dutoo - Head of R&D Dept.
www.openwide.fr - The Open
www.easysoa.org - Agile,
non-intrusive governance for Service-oriented Information