Re: [jwt-dev] New Open Wide collaborator on JWT

Hi Marc, Yoann, all,

Yoann, welcome! Great to have you on the JWT team :)

I'm certain you'll have an interesting and beneficial internship ahead of you at Open Wide. If you encounter any difficulties in familiarizing yourself with the JWT code, please don't hesitate to ask. Kudos for dealing with the - sadly long neglected - Bugzilla tasks ;)

I'm very in favor of holdling a telco, please let me know when you are ready.

Regards,
Chris