Re: [jwt-dev] JWT 1.1 @ Indigo

Hi Marc,

that's great. I didn't know we still had these inconsistencies. Also it's always very good to show some activity on the projects side :)

Thanks!

Regards,
Chris

2011/8/19 Marc Dutoo <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Chris, all

Just to say I've done some updates & improvements on website & administration sides :

updated news, archive & wiki "Download" page, some new presentation in Press, updated Metadata & Project plan (some where still stuck in Technology TLP rather than SOA, now bugs render along OK at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=soa.jwt )

Regards,
Marc