[jwt-dev] EclipseCon Meeting

Hi all,

as you might know some participants of our project are currently at EclipseCon in Santa Clara, California.
But it seems to be quite hard to meet the people of our project in person (due to the huge mass of persons attending the conference). I didn't organize a BOF, but maybe we find a place and time where we might meet to discuss the future and current work of our project!?
I would appreciate if many people could write to the list when they got time (probably in the evening?), if they are also at EclipseCon!?
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Florian

Back to the top