[jwt-dev] Re: JWT meeting next week at Solutions Linux, Paris

Hi

OK Great !
We'll do it on Wednesday after 17:15 then.
Let's meet on the OW2 (ex Objectweb) stand

See you all there !

Regards
Marc

PS. if those who are likely to attend could confirm...

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:28:55 +0100, Stéphane Drapeau
<Stephane.Drapeau@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Nice! I can attend the meeting on Wednesday in the afternoon or on
> Thursday after 17:00
>
> Stéphane Drapeau
> Obeo
>

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:43:55 +0100, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> This sounds good, I can attend on Wednesday but I'd rather do it
>> during the day, I think we can set aside an hour or so during the
>> conference... If Tuesday is better however, I can try to make travel
>> plans so that I arrive on Tuesday, and not on Wednesday as currently
>> scheduled.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian.
>>
>> On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Alain BOULZE (INRIA) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Nice proposal ! Unfortunately, I will attend Solutions Linux event
>>> only on 31th, and I'll leave end of the afternoon. So, another time
>>> slot would definitively fit better for me. If this meeting is set on
>>> 29th or 30th, maybe Adrian or Samuel could attend if they are
>>> available.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Alain

Back to the top