Re: [jta-dev] CDI interceptors should marked the transaction for rollback for unchecked exceptions not only for RuntimeExceptions

Also, does anyone have an opinion if this should be a version 3 of the specification or version 2.1 would be OK? I am thinking given there could be some backwards compatibility implication for implementations then perhaps this would prompt it to be appropriate to rev to version 3?