Re: [jta-dev] Jakarta Transactions 2.0.0-RC3

Hi

Looks good, some issues:

  • The link to maven central has a heading that says "${extension.name} API". I suppose it should be "Jakarta Transaction API"?
  • The low resolution png images stick out in the PDF. I think this makes the document look a bit old fashioned.
  • The page with the generated HTML does not show the style sheet and images.

And another thing: The links to PDF, HTML and TCK at https://jakarta.ee/specifications/transactions/2.0/ are broken.

Cheers
Markus