Re: [jta-dev] Requesting project committers to review some PRs

Hi,

Personally I still think that for a project with so few active committers, the review requirement should be lifted. Several other inactive projects have the same thing. It's version control and everything is tracked, so it can always be reverted.

My 2 cents (again ;P)