[jta-dev] Help requested on how to deal with JTS attribution for the Jakarta Transactions specification

(this is a resend as I don't see the first message in the archive: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jta-dev/2020/Aug/index.html, my apologies if you have received it twice)

Does anyone have a good reference to how to properly attribute JTS in the Jakarta Transactions specification (perhaps an example they have seen from another Jakarta project).

JTS (draft specification) didn't move to Jakarta so I think we need to attribute it.

The copyright statement on the document is for Sun Microsystems Inc.

Any suggestions how to approach this one? I expect it should be attributed to Oracle but even then I am wondering precisely what change to make in:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/blob/spec-document-conversion/spec/src/main/asciidoc/Transactions.adoc

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top