Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[jstl-dev] Staging 3.0.0 Release


Since all the current PRs are merged and all issues targeted for EE10 are closed, I will try to stage a 3.0.0 release with our current code.

We can drop the code if we spot anything or if we decide to publish the API/IMPL under the same group id.


Back to the top