Re: [jstl-dev] Property to Enable Older Sun URIs In JSTL 3.0

Hello again,

Resending to jstl-dev as this only sent to jsp-dev:

Following up, as I thought about the TLD processing more, I think, if any property should exist, it should be handled by JSP Implementation instead.

As for JSTL, the question is whether we should have backward compatibility with the http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/* URIs or not. If so, the only option I see now is to add another set of TLDs (that use the older URIs). JSP would scan the TLDs, and then both the older and newer URIs could be used automatically.

Volodymyr

Back to the top