Re: [jstl-dev] Do we need a 2.0 branch for maintenance in the future?

Hi,

Looking more closely at the commits in master the commit I pointed to would likely need to be included for 2.0.x but 2.0.x would not include everything previous to that commit we would likely need to look closer at the commits and the tags.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci