[jstl-dev] Do we need a 2.0 branch for maintenance in the future?

Hi all,

We currently as far as I can tell don't have a 2.0.0 branch. I believe the 2.0.0 release was done on master but we never created a 2.0.0 branch.

Now that we are moving onto EE10 and Tags 3.0 and there have been a number of things delivered to master I want to ensure we don't cause an issue here.

Can anyone give some feedback as to what we should do? Do we need to move everything from https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/commits/maste before and including:

Merge pull request #137 from eclipse-ee4j/2.0.0
arjantijms committed on Nov 23, 2020

to a 2.0.x branch? Or is having our tags enough to create a branch in the future if we need to release a 2.0.1 release?

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top