Re: [jpa-dev] TCK change approval needed for issue jpa-api/issues/350 (clarify SqlResultSetMapping with multiple EntityResult and conflicting aliases) resolution via jakartaee-tck/pull/843

The jpa-issues/350 [1] issue is missing the `challenge` label and the `3.0` version but Christian would like those to be added such that we could process a TCK challenge for [1].

The JPA committer team (and/or lead) should accept or reject the [1] challenge within the next two weeks as per the TCK Process (or it will be accepted by lazy consensus).

Scott