Re: [jgit-dev] JGit Error - Cannot open git-upload-pack

Thanks, I'll check them out.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 3:46 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 6:02 AM MalliKarjuna Reddy <tomallikarjunareddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question we are using 4.1.0.201509280440-r and yeah, we have put the debug point in TransportHttp.connect() method and noticed IOException is getting thrown but without any message( ioException.getMessage() is returning null).

We will try updating the JGit library in your product but, before that we would like to try increasing the connection timeout. How do we increase the timeout in JGit library?

4.1 is 5 years old. Update to a current jgit version.
Both Transport [1] and TransportCommand [2] have a setTimeout method.

-Matthias

Back to the top