Re: [jgit-dev] Does egit or jgit has periodic file system checks?

Thanks!  Matthias

I doesn't seems to be the root cause of our problem.

Based on the code, seems that it scans only projects from git repositories associated to eclipse.
Suppose I don't have any git repository in eclipse, it should not request any file system checks, right?
And this job has not been updated since 5.4.0.

Regards
Lidia