Re: [jgit-dev] A tool I made using JGit

My changes are now available on gerrit:  https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/53052/1

As I said in the thread there, if there are things I can do to make accepting this work easier, I'll be happy to do it, but I can't promise how quickly I'll be able to do it. First time gerrit-er, and looking forward to it!

Ned Twigg
Lead Software Architect, DiffPlug LLC
949-264-3433
340 S Lemon Ave #3433, Walnut, CA 91789