Von: jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Matthias Sohn
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015 23:45
An: Dave Borowitz
Cc: jgit-dev
Betreff: Re: [jgit-dev] Hudson down?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Dave Borowitz <dborowitz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a series I pushed yesterday that hasn't gotten any attention from Hudson:

Any ideas why?

sometimes the ssh connection used by the gerrit-trigger plugin stops working.

Hudson admins can restart it by clicking a button under "Manage Hudson > Gerrit Trigger".

Newer versions of the gerrit-trigger plugin available for Jenkins have a

watchdog thread which auto-restarts the connection in case there are no stream events

for a configurable time period.

The latest gerrit-trigger version available for Jenkins is 2.14.0

the latest one available for Hudson is 2.5.3-h-2

on the JGit Hudson 2.5.3-h-1 is installed.

I filed

to request a modern gerrit-trigger version for Hudson

Alternatively we could raise more voices for Jenkins on

You can manually (re-)trigger a build for voting jobs here

enter a Gerrit query to find your change, select the patchset you want to build and click

"Trigger Selected".

-Matthias

Salomon Automation GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach bei Graz | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach bei Graz | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

Back to the top