Re: [jgit-dev] (no subject)

I have to add that this class exception error only happen when i'm with repo with https, if I have with http every work's fine.. (but it's not allowed in my campany)

-------------------------------------
Marco Sousa

I copy jre inside eclipse, i clean windows variable CLASSPATH and PATH and I still have the random Class Exception error.
If we shouldn't hardcoded the handler, we must fix this issue in another way.. this only happen with egit >= 2.2.0.. Maybe we can have a (if ..instanceof ..) { ... } else { //fallback mode ... }, maybe an check in preference..

Marco Sousa

The JRE used by the eclipse instance is only for showing the eclipse windows etc. at runtime for Java apps the JRE used is specified in the launch config, which may not be what the eclipse instance is using.

The fact you're seeing this randomly is probably due to having duplicate jars on the classpath somehow and using different class loaders eg different web apps.

What further investigations have you done wrt the duplicate class issue in the runtime jvm that you are seeing?

Alex

Sent from my iPhat 6