Re: [jgit-dev] (no subject)

With one JRE 1.7 Oracle inside the eclipse dir, still give the cast error (Randomly).

Inside the Eclipse I see that the jre is the jre 1.7 Oracle.

*** System properties:
-vm
C:\IDE-CF\eclipse\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll

-------------------------------------
Marco Sousa

> I have one clean Eclipse 4.4.1 with EGIT 3.5.2 and JBOOS Tools, Websphere Tools, Mylin, JIRA.
> And I zip this folder and I give to 10 people in my company, in all of the 10 people give this problem randomly. (50% works fine, and 50% don't work with this cast exception).
>
> Maybe we Websphere plugins is incompatible with egit plugins? How to fix this?

Did you check the JRE’s the developers you? What if you include a JRE that works in the zip? Simple place it in a folder called ‘jre’ inside the ‘eclipse’ folder and Eclipse will use that instead of the one installed on each machine.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx