Re: [jgit-dev] countdown for 3.4 / Luna

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
we are approaching release 3.4 which will be shipped with Luna

Here the schedule (actual build dates could be a bit earlier depending
on other task on my task list):
- May 21: JGit / EGit contribution for Luna RC1

I taggedÂv3.4.0.201405211411-rc1 and contributed that to Luna RC1
it's available from

http://download.eclipse.org/egit/staging/v3.4.0.201405211411-rc1

or on repo.eclipse.org

unzipped for direct installation:
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/unzip/releases.unzip/org/eclipse/egit/org.eclipse.egit.repository/3.4.0.201405211411-rc1/org.eclipse.egit.repository-3.4.0.201405211411-rc1.zip-unzip/

zipped for downloading the p2 repository:
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/releases/org/eclipse/egit/org.eclipse.egit.repository/3.4.0.201405211411-rc1/org.eclipse.egit.repository-3.4.0.201405211411-rc1.zip

corresponding Maven artifacts for JGit are also available on https://repo.eclipse.org

Please help to test 3.4.0 RC1 and report bugs.

- May 23: forking to stable-3.4 branch, IP log submission deadline
   Âafter this date we can only accept committer changes for 3.4 in
   Âorder to not invalidate the IP logs

I generated the IP logs for 3.4.0 and sent them to the legal team for IP review

From now on push changes which should reach 3.4.0 to the stable-3.4 branch.

We can't accept contributor changes for 3.4.0 anymore since we don't want to
amend the IP logs which are in review now.
- May 28: JGit / EGit contribution for Luna RC2
- June 4: contribution for Luna RC3, deadline to submit PMC approved
   Ârelease documentation to EMO
- June 11: JGit / EGit contribution for Luna RC4, final build for 3.4 release,Â
   ÂLuna release review
- June 25: JGit / EGit 3.4 / Luna release

if you have contributed some interesting feature for 3.4.0 you may add some
short description to the new and noteworthy wiki pages

https://wiki.eclipse.org/JGit/New_and_Noteworthy/3.4
https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/3.4

--
MatthiasÂ