Re: [jgit-dev] listener for porcelain/plumbing commands?

Hi Alex,

the use case is:

we want to version many (1000+) configuration files (xml files) automatically. The purpose is to have the history and the ability to roll back configuration files. JGit is predestined for such a job ;-) The user has a "button" and he can say "Version now ...". This action invokes:

git add .  (all configuration files)
git commit

But we want also to inform the user about the status of the "git commit" command (10% ready, 20% ready, etc) and the user should also have the posibility to abort the perhaps long running "git commit" command ...

Regards
Christian