[jgit-dev] listener for porcelain/plumbing commands?

Hello jgit developers,

I want to use jgit in my actual project and want to be informed after every

ObjectInserter#insert(...) aka
git hash-object ...

call.

1) I don't want to use a hook, because this is to expensive (starting a new process)
2) I see the possibility to aspect ObjectInserter (e.g. with AspectJ), but I don't want to introduce aspects only for this

Is any other possibility in Jgit to be informed (something like a listener / hook) after porcelain/plumbing commands?

Regards
Christian

Back to the top