Re: [jgit-dev] API baseline on Eclipse 4?

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm running Eclipse 4.

"Eclipse click "Preferences > Plug-In Development > API Baselines",
click "Add Baseline..." and define a new baseline (e.g. egit-1.3) and
point it to the local copy of the corresponding EGit p2 repository."

Sure. Except PDE in Eclipse 4 seems to be missing API Baselines.
But its still giving me that error in my Problems view.

I am using Eclipse SDK 4.3 M5a:

- open Preferences > Plug-in Development > API Baselines

Inline image 1

- click "Add Baseline" and select local unpacked EGit p2 repo for last release 2.3.1
  you may download this from
  which is linked from http://www.eclipse.org/egit/download/

Inline image 3

- check this baseline and click OK

Inline image 4

- confirm the dialog and wait until the full build is ready

--
Matthias

Back to the top