Re: [jgit-dev] JGit slow?

2012/12/18 Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hmm,

in the original post you said something about 2 times slower than native git. In my case its about 31 times slower (!!!). maybe we should really try to find out whats wrong there. I have sadly no clue and no time to investigate right now. As a hack i now made our CI Builds (which should be as fast as possible) use command line git instead.

Colby's bitmap series [1] seems to improve jgit clone performance heavily.

Back to the top