Re: [jgit-dev] Issue in Using JGit PullCommand

Hi,

thanks for the help. I managed to resolve the issue. I was using SVN all this time before trying out git. And it is hard to completely get rid of some SVN-based principles that I'm used to. It was a conceptual issue with my understanding of git. now it is fine :)