Re: [jgit-dev] approaching 2.0

2012/6/12 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We are almost there, most changes for stable-2.0 have been merged
only a few changes are still pending [1].

I plan to tag 2.0 tomorrow morning european time. If you have any
updates for the user guide or the New & Noteworthy this night is your chance :)

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/(project:jgit/jgit+OR+project:egit/egit+OR+project:egit/egit-github)+status:open+branch:stable-2.0,n,z

I tagged 2.0 and updated our Juno contribution, a Juno aggregator build [1]Â
containing this version is underway.

Please test 2.0 which I staged here:
JGit/EGit:Âhttp://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-2.0Â
EGit Github Connector: http://download.eclipse.org/egit/github/updates-2.0

JGit got a new feature to provision org.eclipse.jgit.pgm for consumption byÂ
TychoÂbuilds which was requested by Orion.

[1]Âhttps://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/juno.runAggregator/528/

--
Matthias