Re: [jgit-dev] updating repo with remote changes

2012/6/9 Franziska Schmidt <fps2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could jot down a basic workflow
to update the local repositories with remote changes.

I tried git fetch (team->remote->fetch from) and later git
pull(team->pull) (which as I understand executes a fetch, than a
merge) - but now there are quite a few compile errors (which I assume
came up because of inconsistent file changes..) in my workbench so
something must've gone wrong.

when working with Gerrit I usually run fetch to get updates from the server
and rebase my local feature branches onto the updated remote tracking branch
my change is aiming at (usually that's origin/master).

--
Matthias

Back to the top