Re: [jgit-dev] offtopic: integrating jgit into tycho build timestamp generation logic

Thank you, Shawn.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-06-01 10:19 AM, Shawn Pearce wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Igor Fedorenko<ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I apoligise for an offtopic post, but I wonder if somebody with jgit
experience can review/comment on my (most likely clumsy and broken) take
on integrating jgit into tycho build timestamp generation logic [1].
There is rather lengthy discussion of what this code is expected to do
in CBI bugzilla [2], but in short, the goal is to retrieve timestampt of
the most recent commit that leads to the current HEAD and touches one or
more files under project basedir. Thank you in advance.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6134/

Comments were added to the code review.

Back to the top