Re: [jgit-dev] Development Roadmap

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2012/5/9 Nabeel Ali Memon <nabeelalimemon@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I've been sneaking around the JGit project which has, of course, by far been _the_ Java library for Git that's being used by many big/famous projects. But what's been unclear to me is the roadmap of this project. I mean of course the primary objective of this project would be to provide the Java implementation of the original CGit project but:

* Is there any check-list of features being maintained somewhere?

On top of the links that Matthias posted, you can look at the release review slides from the last release:
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXi3pDi3yVgNYWprbmgyZnFnZzIzXzc0M2c1eHd4N241&authkey=CJmN6JIP

There's a features grid that maps to JGit for the most part.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org