Re: [jgit-dev] exception when adding big files (urgent)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 01:52, Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> with current jgit/egit master (yes, we're stupid enough to run live builds productively :D).

I too run nearly live JGit builds in production servers handling a lot
of user traffic. You aren't alone. This stupid CRLF bug is in my
environment. IMHO it also never should have gone into the repository,
there is no sane reason for CRLF handling to be so damn special that
support for it has to be wedged into the low level ObjectInserter API.

Back to the top