|Re: [jgit-dev] IMPORTANT - Migration of Gerrit to Eclipse Foundation|
2012/1/27 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2012/1/27 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>2012/1/25 Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>To prepare for the migration of egit.eclipse.org to the managed Gerrit
server run by the Eclipse Foundation, *ALL* contributors need to make
sure their account's preferred email address is set to the same email
address they use to login to Bugzilla and the developer portal.
You can view/edit the Preferred Email field here:
Please do this by Thursday, January 26, 2012 19:00 UTC. Matthias will
take a backup of our existing server sometime after that and pass it
to Denis for import.I'll shutdown the Gerrit server later today in order to prepare the migrationto the foundation's shiny new server. The Git daemon and Gitweb onegit.eclipse.org will be still available for read access.As soon as the migration was successfully finished reviewswill happen on https://git.eclipse.org/r/I did shutdown the Gerrit server on egit.eclipse.org and provideda database backup and a copy of the git repositories to thewebmaster for migration to https://git.eclipse.org/r/The migration is done:
Let us know if you face any problems with the new setup.
- JGit and EGit repositories are now hosted on the new Eclipse Gerrit server 
- logon is described in the Contributor Guide 
- Gitweb has been replaced by cgit 
- The continuous integration builds are back online
- The Hudson CI jobs verifying changes pushed for review are going to be
moved to main Hudson, see 
- A few configurations are still to be done: links to other changes in Gerrit,
links to bugs, links to cgit. Webmaster is aware of this and will fix this soon.
- see the updated Contributor Guide  for more details https:/git.eclipse.org/c/--
jgit-dev mailing list
Back to the top