[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jgit-dev] OpenSSH System Settings
- From: "Thun, Philipp" <philipp.thun@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:09:08 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcyxCFi0xym6Uv2gRmmbzzfBrHGc3ADuZUdg
- Thread-topic: OpenSSH System Settings
>From what I've found out so far, I would propose the following approach to load system-wide SSH settings:
1. Try to load /etc/ssh/ssh_config using FS.resolve(null, "/etc/ssh/ssh_config").
2. Try to load $(gitPrefix)/etc/ssh/ssh_config using FS.resolve(FS.gitPrefix(), "etc/ssh/ssh_config"); msysgit reads ssh configuration data from this location.
3. In case a different prefix and/or sysconfdir has been set during ssh installation, it's difficult to find the file. Thus I would propose to introduce a property (jgit.ssh.sysconfdir) that can be used to define the correct directory.
From: jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thun, Philipp
Sent: Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011 16:38
Subject: [jgit-dev] OpenSSH System Settings
I would like to enhance OpenSshConfig (and JschConfigSessionFactory) in a way that also general system settings are taken into account, i.e. configuration data specified in /etc/ssh/ssh_config. What would be the best approach to load this file? What about Cygwin installations?
jgit-dev mailing list