Re: [jgit-dev] Duplicated changes in Gerrit

2011/12/7 Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:44, Robin Rosenberg
<robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I abandoned that change now and pushed it with a fix and the attribution to
> you
> if that's ok and targeted it for stable-1.2.

Have we sent the IP log for 1.2 yet? Usually my rule is no
non-committer changes on a stable-X.Y branch once the branch forks,
because the IP log is going to be built and submitted for review, and
after that we can't accept non-committer patches.

yes, I sent out the IP log last week [1] so we should not accept any
non-committer patches on stable-1.2 as this would invalidate the
IP log we sent already to EMO for review.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jgit-dev/msg01334.html
--
Matthias

Back to the top