Re: [jgit-dev] Maven 1.0.0 artifacts?

2011/6/24 <james.moger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
If one of the JGit developers has a few minutes I would really
appreciate if the 1.0.0 release jars could be put on the Maven
repository.  I've been delaying release of my software pending this
version and I'd really like to release this weekend.  I specifically
need JGit core and JGit http.

If this gets done could that person reply with the version number that
was published?  While I'm sourcing from the Maven URL, I'm not directly
using Maven to retrieve and Eclipse doesn't allow web-navigation of
their artifacts so its necessary to know exact version number (i.e.
1.0.0.201106090707-r, or whatever).

I can care for that in the evening (currently traveling)

--
Matthias

Back to the top