Re: [jgit-dev] JGit low hanging fruit?

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Ketan Padegaonkar
<ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
> I'm trying to map this understanding so far to JGit but have been
> unsuccessful so far. Are there any pointers that could help me get my
> hands dirty with JGit ?

There's the Ant support you found earlier.

Another place to start is the org.eclipse.jgit.api package... and add
missing commands. It's probably the easiest place to start.
Bug 334765 - Add NotesCommand to JGit API (we already have the core
JGit code for this done)
Bug 334769 - Add to StashCommand JGit API
Bug 334767 - Add to CleanCommand JGit API
Bug 334766 - Add DiffCommand to JGit API

An unfinished git-blame patch...
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1476

That's all I can think of now.

--