[jgit-dev] JGit low hanging fruit?

Hey,

I am looking to hack into some jgit and looked at bugzilla and gerrit
for some low hanging fruit.

I flipped through the git internals ebook from peepcode
(http://peepcode.com/products/git-internals-pdf) and looked at grit
(https://github.com/schacon/grit/tree/master/lib/grit). Grit is a pure
ruby git implementation in a few hundred lines of code, that maps
nicely to git concepts. So I can say I understand a bit of some low
level internals and how the filesystem works.

I'm trying to map this understanding so far to JGit but have been
unsuccessful so far. Are there any pointers that could help me get my
hands dirty with JGit ?

- Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | eclipse.org/swtbot | @ketanpkr

Back to the top