[jgit-dev] hector and other cassandra CQs approved?

So was hector the other cassandra related dependencies approved for
use?  Can I move jgit_cassandra over to the main jgit repository?

I'm still not ready to submit the code, but I would like to stop using
a split repository.

Also, FWIW I'm looking at Apache Hadoop HBase too.  Cassandra fell
over and died on me while trying to perform object reuse selection for
1.8 million objects, its read performance just isn't that good.  But
the spi layer is pretty simple, so I'm inclined to continue to support
it, even if I also build an HBase spi in parallel.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top